Tyson Blackmon is a design professional with over 25 years of experience in the fields of exhibit design, architecture, 3D modeling and animation, design visualization, and graphic design. He has worked on the design and production of numerous projects around the world ranging from theme park attractions, museum exhibits, corporate branded experiences, interactive guest experiences and displays, and television, film, and theatrical productions.
In positions ranging from Set Designer, Project Architect, Exhibit Designer, Art Director, Production Designer, Graphic Designer, 3D Modeler and Animator, Tyson has contributed to various design teams and clients at notable companies including Walt Disney Imagineering, Universal Studios Creative, BRC Imagination Arts, Thinkwell Group, Ford Motor Company, Nintendo, Discovery Channel, HGTV. He now brings his talents to the team of THG.
- The Secret Life of Pets, Pets off the Leash, Universal Studios Hollywood
- Super Nintendo World, Universal Studios Japan
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios Hollywood
- Star Tours, Tokyo Disneyland
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, Universal Studios Florida
- The Ford Rouge Factory Tour
- The US Pavilion, 2010 Shanghai World Expo
- The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum
- Mermaid Lagoon, Tokyo Disney Seas