Jordan is passionate about collaborating with and leading interdisciplinary teams in location-based entertainment; through his commitment to the world of storytelling and unbridled curiosity, he has become a successful producer of world-class experiences.
From Concept and Design to Production and Opening day, he brings over five years of experience in bringing exciting brand worlds to life, immersing guests in beloved IP, and developing projects that entertain and educate in some of the world’s premiere cultural institutions.
Jordan’s deep knowledge of industry history, commitment to creative problem solving, and people-centric management style guides our teams ensuring that we deliver every client’s dreams on time, on budget, and beyond expectations.
BS, Business Administration; Chapman University
BA, Strategic & Corporate Communication; Chapman University
- The World Food Center, Ede, Netherlands
- The Raider’s Allegiant Stadium Tour, Las Vegas, NV
- The Cardhu Distillery, Scotland
- The Talisker Distillery, Scotland
- America’s Listening, Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- The U.S. Marshall’s Museum, Fort Smith, AR
- Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Manchester City Stadium Tour, England